– 6 hours (a full day, 6 x 1hr or 4 x 1.5 hr sessions)
The Speakers Confluence® Intensive is for you if you’re a competent professional or business owner and:
- You’re expected to perform, and know you can do a great job – but sometimes you still don’t feel comfortable or confident
- You’re in a new role where you’re seen as an expert – but sometimes feel like an imposter
- You need to be influential in changing opinions and getting action during presentations, conversation or meetings
- You want to be able to influence regardless of your position
- You’re still too concerned about what people think of you – and that’s frustrating
- You already feel competent and professional – but it’s a competitive world and you want an edge
- You’re in a senior position, have never been coached and want to learn new skills or refine current ones. To speak to new or bigger audiences, or market and position your business for greater visibility and success
- You’re looking for new strategies and tools to engage your audience
- You give a similar presentation frequently and are jaded or bored with it
- You want to influence in the best ways for your own personality and the people you’re trying to influence
I encourage anyone looking to develop their interpersonal skills to reach out to Sarah. I cannot recommend her Speaker’s Confluence program enough as it’s helped me gain the confidence and skills to have more engaging interactions.
She has the ability to tailor courses to your specific needs so you can target and hone specific skills rather than a generic overview. 10/10 recommend!
The Speakers Confluence® Intensive is about becoming consistently confident and influential whenever you communicate:
- Giving presentations or speeches
- Facilitating or participating fully in meetings
- 1:1 conversations (the ratio is tailored for your own personal goals).
It’s for you if you’re in a position where you need to influence, inspire and lead. You know that your ability to positively influence people has a major impact on the outcomes you achieve.
You’ll become even more effective at winning people over to your ideas – whether that’s clients, internally to co-workers, upper management or the board. Or externally at a conference or other event.
You’ll walk away with new skills, ready to access at any time in the future. This isn’t a course, it’s a personalised experience tailored for your own priorities, learning needs and style.
I had a great experience working with Sarah over the last couple of months on the public speaking and executive communication skills. Sarah’s knowledge of the field is extensive, and she continuously went the extra mile to address my specific questions. Looking forward to working with Sarah in the future.
The Five Pillars of Speakers Confluence®
You’ll learn how to access:
- Consistent Confidence – available when you need it
- Adaptable Authenticity – being yourself, and how to modify without losing yourself in the process
- Real-time Resilience – regrouping quickly and effectively after a knock
- Dynamic Delivery – harnessing the right energy and methods for your own style
- Intentional Influence – being able to influence up, down or across using researched techniques
How does the Speakers Confluence® Intensive work?
We work on the different components of confidence and influence in three areas:
- Mindset, beliefs and behaviours for consistent, embedded confidence
- Persuasion, influencing and positioning skills of yourself and your content
- Impactful, advanced ‘delivery’ skills with vocal and physical presence
Amongst other tools, I use a framework drawn from my previous career as a professional pianist.
This framework incorporates Resonance / Rhythm / Timing / Space as a springboard to allow you to see your skills in a new way.
Whatever your perspective, we’ll create something clear, relevant and potent together.
You’ll be re-energised and engage in new ways with your presentation and communication skills; and you may learn techniques you’ve never considered before!
You’ll learn how to gain immediate access to your skills, insights and experiences, aware of the value you have share, and able to positively impact the thoughts, feelings, beliefs and actions of others.
The Speakers Confluence® Intensive full day (or 6 x 1 hr or 4 x 1.5 hr spaced sessions) is highly relevant if you deliver conference presentations such as a Presidential Address, keynote or breakout session. Or you engage in any form of high-level communication, where confidence, impactful delivery and ideas shaped for influence and persuasion, matter.
Your individual investment is $2,970 including GST and you can pay in instalments.
Ready to go? Click the button below.
To discuss the investment for small group coaching with 2 or 3 participants, or a larger workshop, please also contact me through the button below.
Sarah has helped me prepare for an upcoming conference in which I will be presenting. The entire process has been extremely helpful and I am very grateful for the assistance she has provided. I recommend to anyone looking to improve their public speaking abilities!