ACCELERATED SPEAKING RESULTS SYSTEM
‘Own the space’ – project confidence, competence and professionalism
Good public speaking and presenting is multi-faceted. It takes clear thinking, energy and the right skills. You need authenticity and conversational style, but with elements of deliberate intention and mastery.
And depending on what level you’re at, you may not be getting solid or truthful feedback about your speaking skills. This is where working with me, who’s immersed in this world every day, will really help.
I’ve been doing this work professionally for 10 years now, as a speaking and presentation skills coach, consultant and trainer. Long before that too, I learnt how to prepare and be on stage – spotlit and having to step up 100% – in my original career as a classical pianist.
And my training in between these two pillars as a life coach, then a business coach, has given me a thorough grounding in all sorts of skills and knowledge.
Let’s design a plan around your presentation skills together.
I’ll help you to step into your presentations with renewed clarity, frameworks and plans around what’s possible. You’ll be re-energised – or energised for the first time if that’s your starting point – about the possibilities for you and your speaking skills.
We’ll look at what limits you, and work to eliminate any blocks that are getting in the way of you being the speaker you’ve always wanted to be. Whether your goals are simply to enjoy giving presentations, right through to stepping up into a whole new role or career – no limits apply during our coaching. I hold the space of possibility for you, so that you can achieve what you’re looking for. And if you’re not sure what that is, we’ll explore your options.
I’m available to you throughout our work together, holding your vision and goals for you.
- Beginning with where you are right now, we’ll look at your strengths and weaknesses, opportunities and options.
- We’ll then come up with a plan that gives you energy and momentum around your speaking goals
- We’ll get clear on the key ‘dominos’ that will knock over your goals and make your public speaking and presentation life easier, more efficient, less draining, more energised
- We’ll add and subtract whatever you personally need to be at your best during presentation creation, preparation and delivery
Before I met Sarah I had actively avoided any opportunity to present to more than a handful of people and only then under duress. Sarah was highly effective in building my confidence and helping me to let go of my inner (sabotaging) belief that I cannot be a good speaker (with time, focus and practice). I have learnt so much from Sarah about how to manage my nerves and prepare myself psychologically for delivering engaging presentations. I’ve also learnt how to structure my presentations so they are clear for the listener, use vocal variety effectively, how to practice effectively, stand and use gestures. Sarah is an amazing teacher and I can’t recommend her coaching – and course – highly enough.
Sarah is a true professional in her chosen field. Upon first meeting with Sarah, my wife and I who were looking for quality one-on-one coaching to help improve our public speaking skills, were blown away by Sarah’s calming nature. Quickly identifying what areas we need to improve on and providing excellent advice and guidance to ensure our skills dramatically improved and our desired information and content delivered effectively to our audience. We recommend Sarah and her services and will continue to use her expertise and guidance in the future. Thank you Sarah.
This is completely tailored and personalised guidance. You get true support and a high level of access to me during our work together.
- Before our first session, I’ll evaluate your current goals and challenges, along with examples of videos of your presentations if you have them available
- In our first session we’ll plan what’s needed to get you to where you want to be, along with some exercises and tools to get you started
- We’ll work together in coaching sessions approximately every 2 weeks (in person or via Skype, FaceTime or ZOOM) and continue to add/subtract elements and skills. This also ensures that you stay on track
- We’ll take a detailed look at your presentations or speeches, and I’ll give you comprehensive feedback on every aspect that you’d like to work on
- You’ll have free access to my private Membership area, containing valuable videos, PDF’s and other resources, for the duration of our work
- You can contact me between our calls via phone or email if questions or concerns come up
Your investment is $1,950 including GST for a 3 month program (longer gaps between sessions can be agreed if required) and you can choose to pay in instalments.
Why work with me?
After years of struggling with performance and public speaking anxiety, I’ve learned what’s needed to prepare and perform at your best in front of an audience.
I originally trained as a professional Classical pianist, which – believe me – hones your skills on stage in front of audiences of any size. Appear unprofessional – whether that’s playing wrong notes, being unprepared, or not connecting with your audience – and your reputation and career nose-dive. So it’s the perfect learning ground for a public speaker!
And I struggled massively with public speaking. But ironically that was my vehicle to learning how to be on stage performing again. And eventually led me to become passionate about helping others to communicate well in front of groups or in social situations which made them nervous, such as networking events or client meetings.
I’d really like to help you become the authentic presenter you’d love to be.
You’ll gain personalised new knowledge and skills that suit you and your style.
The power of coaching and mentoring is well-documented. It’s powerful to have someone there supporting your skills and growth over a period of time.
Please take a few minutes to give me some details by filling in the enquiry form you’ll access via the “click here” button below. I’ll then contact you to arrange a time for us to connect and have a conversation about you and your speaking goals.