Public Speaking & Presentation Skills Workshops and Coaching to Help You or your Organisation…
- Think and speak coherently, competently and professionally
- Overcome fear and resistance in front of groups, large or small
- Prepare easily in less time with clear, easy-to-use systems
- Engage and influence any audience – even unmotivated ones – using easily implementable techniques
- Make impromptu speaking a natural event, not an ordeal
As well as helping people come across as clear, credible and authoritative when presenting (public speaking), I also help them to be confident and influential when:
- Speaking up in meetings (personal speaking)
- Having conversations and dealing with colleagues (private speaking)
Online coaching and training options are always available.
Some of the organisations who've trusted me with their public speaking and presentation skills training
If you need to present – or speak in public – your comfort level will vary from avoidance or “I can’t believe I stuffed up again!” to something like “My skills are great, I’m just looking for an expert outside perspective, polish and fresh ideas”.
I’ve spent 12 years helping clients gain either the confidence they need, or polish their skills with techniques they perhaps didn’t even know existed until we started working together.
I’ve developed three different levels of approach that target exactly what’s needed to get results: whether that’s confidence and enjoyment, or feeling like an expert professional.
You can stand confidently in front of others, knowing that what you’re doing will work. From content structure and through-line, key messaging, Q and A, right through to slides and influence and impact techniques.
Improve Your Public Speaking Methodology and Framework:
Seven results to expect when you upgrade br>
your speaking skills with me
- Researched techniques tested and proven on over 4000 clients
- Friendly, respectful and enjoyable environment
- Ability to say ‘YES’ to future speaking opportunities
- If introverted, increased willingness to step up and be ‘visible’
- If extroverted, ensure relate-ability for every audience member!
- Positive confidence and communication spin-offs into other areas
- A skill for life, no matter what work you’re doing
It's so easy for this to happen. Whether you’re giving a presentation or having a conversation, feeling intimidated by people... read more
I’ve struggled a lot with low self confidence at certain times in my life. Particularly when I suffered from... read more
How do you avoid comparing yourself to others as a speaker...and maintain your confidence? How do you stop comparing yourself... read more
What Clients Say
Sarah’s presentation was exactly what we were looking for. Our team are experienced presenters and trainers but were looking to identify areas we could improve and help the team transition into the online space of webinars and video conferencing. Sarah’s easy presentation style suited our group perfectly”
I was able to get my confidence back using techniques suggested by Sarah. Do this course if you want to overcome your public speaking demons. I have attended many such courses over the years, however, none of them come close to the effectiveness of Sarah’s course. Sarah is awesome! A great coach, full of encouragement and a calming influence. Her course is great, so are her techniques. Thank you Sarah”
Being a lawyer, public speaking is something I have to do regularly. I had previously been a confident speaker until, out of nowhere, I suffered a crisis of confidence. I saw Sarah for two sessions. She was exceptionally understanding and patient. She gave me really practical and specific strategies that worked to not only build my confidence, but to also improve my public speaking resilience, ability and skill. I highly recommend seeing Sarah if you’re struggling with confidence and/or want a specifically tailored program for improvement.”
Sarah delivered a fantastic, engaging session for our staff. This is not training they had ever done before and all walked away feeling more confident in not only delivering public speaking, but most importantly, in the planning for any speaking engagement. We would definitely recommend to other organisations.”