Public speaking, presentation skills & influencing training and coaching to help you or your organisation…
- Think and speak coherently, competently and professionally
- Overcome fear and resistance in front of groups, large or small
- Prepare easily in less time with clear, easy-to-use systems
- Engage and influence any audience – even unmotivated ones – using easily implementable techniques
- Make impromptu speaking a natural event, not an ordeal
As well as helping people come across as clear, credible and authoritative when presenting or public speaking, I also help them to be confident and influential when:
- Speaking up in meetings (personal speaking)
- Having conversations and dealing with colleagues (private speaking)
- And for individuals or groups in current or emerging leadership roles, there’s my Speakers Confluence® program
Online coaching and training options are always available.
Some of the organisations I've trained in public speaking and presentation skills
If you’re not getting the results you want from speaking, it’s because either your content, structure or delivery isn’t working as well as it could.
And you may want advice and support on one of these two levels:
- External: visible behaviours and skills
- Internal: mindset – including nerves – and identity around public speaking
If you need to present – or speak up at work in any way – your levels will vary from avoidance or “I stuffed up again!” to something like “My skills are great, now I want an edge”.
Or you may be somewhere in between.
I’ve spent 12 years helping clients either to gain the confidence they need, or upgrade their skills with techniques they may not have heard of until we worked together.
You can then show up and step up fully, knowing that what you’re doing works. Things like:
- Clear content, structure and through-line
- Crisp key messaging
- Dynamic delivery
- Solid Q and A
- Great visuals
- Impact and influence techniques
Located in Australia, I coach and mentor people all over the world – recent and current international clients are with organisations like the UN and Deutsche Bank.
Methodology Framework – where do you sit?
Eight results to expect when you upgrade br>
your speaking skills with me
- Researched techniques tested and proven on over 4,500 clients
- A high-level edge, through my Speakers Confluence® program
- Ability to say ‘YES’ to future speaking opportunities
- If introverted, increased willingness to step up and be ‘visible’
- If extroverted, ensure relate-ability for every audience member!
- Positive confidence and communication spin-offs into other areas
- A skill for life, no matter what you’re doing
- Friendly, respectful and enjoyable environment
Are you aware of what you do with your hands, or if you use many filler words (like, um,... read more
A frequent challenge when speaking is to avoid adding empty phrases when you communicate. And there are a few popular... read more
Talking too much when trying to convince or persuade others. Does this communication style sound like you? Talking too much... read more
Do you ever diminish yourself or your abilities? A real communication challenge comes from not fully trusting your own... read more
What Clients Say
Sarah’s presentation was exactly what we were looking for. Our team are experienced presenters and trainers but were looking to identify areas we could improve and help the team transition into the online space of webinars and video conferencing. Sarah’s easy presentation style suited our group perfectly”
I was able to get my confidence back using techniques suggested by Sarah. Do this course if you want to overcome your public speaking demons. I have attended many such courses over the years, however, none of them come close to the effectiveness of Sarah’s course. Sarah is awesome! A great coach, full of encouragement and a calming influence. Her course is great, so are her techniques. Thank you Sarah”
Being a lawyer, public speaking is something I have to do regularly. I had previously been a confident speaker until, out of nowhere, I suffered a crisis of confidence. I saw Sarah for two sessions. She was exceptionally understanding and patient. She gave me really practical and specific strategies that worked to not only build my confidence, but to also improve my public speaking resilience, ability and skill. I highly recommend seeing Sarah if you’re struggling with confidence and/or want a specifically tailored program for improvement.”
Sarah delivered a fantastic, engaging session for our staff. This is not training they had ever done before and all walked away feeling more confident in not only delivering public speaking, but most importantly, in the planning for any speaking engagement. We would definitely recommend to other organisations.”
Our consultants found it a delight and a pleasure working with Sarah. Her modules were constructed with content that were grounded in psychology and human behavior. Her practical tips and approaches were well received too. During her workshops, Sarah was able to draw out the most reluctant of our consultants and make them participate enthusiastically.
The sessions were thoroughly enjoyable while being educational and practical. Thank you, Sarah. We have no hesitation in recommending Sarah’s course to others who are looking for such programs.