What clients say
I’ve worked with a broad range of clients – but what they all have in common is recognising the value to them of confident, engaging presenters and communicators.
People who can positively connect with – and influence – the people they’re speaking to, for measurable action and results.
Below is a sample of feedback: what clients say, followed by organisations I’ve worked with.
Sarah’s in-house presentation was exactly what we were looking for. Our team are experienced presenters and trainers but were looking to identify areas we could improve and help the team transition into the online space of webinars and video conferencing. Sarah’s easy presentation style suited our group perfectly.”
Friendly, welcoming environment – not intimidating. So informative; great notes. Sarah is calm, engaging, funny; very good with constructive criticism, really wants to help you and that comes across.”
Being a lawyer, public speaking is something I have to do regularly. I had previously been a confident speaker until, out of nowhere, I suffered a crisis of confidence. I saw Sarah for two sessions. She was exceptionally understanding and patient. She gave me really practical and specific strategies that worked to not only build my confidence, but to also improve my public speaking resilience, ability and skill.
I highly recommend seeing Sarah if you’re struggling with confidence and/or want a specifically tailored program for improvement.”
Our consultants found it a delight and a pleasure working with Sarah. Her modules were constructed with content that were grounded in psychology and human behavior. Her practical tips and approaches were well received too. During her workshops, Sarah was able to draw out the most reluctant of our consultants and make them participate enthusiastically.
The sessions were thoroughly enjoyable while being educational and practical. Thank you, Sarah. We have no hesitation in recommending Sarah’s course to others who are looking for such programs.
Sarah Denholm provided our Architect members with realistic tips on how to better pitch to clients and present at Awards and other events. Her engaging presentation allowed the audience to contribute without the pressure of forced participation – this was really well received. Thank you to Sarah and we will be recommending her to anyone in need of advice or public speaking training!”
I was able to get my confidence back using techniques suggested by Sarah. Do this course if you want to overcome your public speaking demons. I have attended many such courses over the years, however, none of them come close to the effectiveness of Sarah’s course. Sarah is awesome! A great coach, full of encouragement and a calming influence. Her course is great, so are her techniques. Thank you Sarah”
As someone with a fear of Public Speaking, I was hesitant to have training in something that I really did not enjoy. Sarah made me feel relaxed instantly, and gave me excellent advice in all aspects of public speaking. Since her training I have conducted two training sessions, both of which went very well. Prior to Sarah’s training I would not have had the courage to do this. I would highly recommend Sarah to anyone looking to improving their presentation and communication skills. Oh, and I did Public Karaoke this weekend – your Public Speaking training definitely worked!”
Recent and current clients include
- Australia Post
- Victorian Department of Justice and Regulation
- Southern Grampians Shire Council
- VACCHO – Victorian Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation
- Monash University Science Dept
- Early Childhood Australia
- Geelong Grammar School
- Gladstone Park Secondary College
- The Lucas Group/Kisumé (hospitality)
- OMC – shipping channel software
- GS1 Australia
- Logic Information Systems
- White Lion
- Melbourne City Mission
- Murdoch Children’s Research Institute
- Regis Aged Care Head Office
- Primary Care Connect, Shepparton Vic
- Continence Foundation of Australia
- Mayne Pharma
- Leading Nutrition
- Moray and Agnew Lawyers
- Aspect Personnel
- The Legal Network
- Global Carbon Capture Storage Institute (GCCSI) Melbourne
- Australian Multicultural Foundation
- WISTA – Women in Shipping and Trade Association
- Early Childhood Australia
- VPELA – Victorian Planning & Environmental Law Association
- Whitehorse Business Group
- Ritchie’s IGA supermarkets Head Office
- San Churro chocolatiers Head Office
- Clark Rubber Head Office
- Adams Pest Control
- Art Series Hotel Group
- Centro Retail
- Steinert – metal detecting equipment supplier
- Poettinger Australia – Farm Equipment Supplier
- Equitone – fibre cement facade materials
- Johnstaff – Project Management: Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane
- Montlaur – Project Management
- Jellis Craig Real Estate
- Fletchers Real Estate
I also have over 70 client recommendations on LinkedIn: view my profile here.