What clients say
I’ve worked with a broad range of clients – and they all recognise the value and impact that confident, engaging presenters and communicators have.
People who can positively connect with – and influence – the people they’re speaking to, for measurable action and results. Whether that’s via a presentation, speech, media or panel appearance.
Below is a sample of feedback: what clients say, followed by organisations I’ve worked with.
Sarah’s in-house presentation was exactly what we were looking for. Our team are experienced presenters and trainers but were looking to identify areas we could improve and help the team transition into the online space of webinars and video conferencing. Sarah’s easy presentation style suited our group perfectly.”
Friendly, welcoming environment – not intimidating. So informative; great notes. Sarah is calm, engaging, funny; very good with constructive criticism, really wants to help you and that comes across.”
Being a lawyer, public speaking is something I have to do regularly. I had previously been a confident speaker until, out of nowhere, I suffered a crisis of confidence. I saw Sarah for two sessions. She was exceptionally understanding and patient. She gave me really practical and specific strategies that worked to not only build my confidence, but to also improve my public speaking resilience, ability and skill.
I highly recommend seeing Sarah if you’re struggling with confidence and/or want a specifically tailored program for improvement.”
Our consultants found it a delight and a pleasure working with Sarah. Her modules were constructed with content that were grounded in psychology and human behavior. Her practical tips and approaches were well received too. During her workshops, Sarah was able to draw out the most reluctant of our consultants and make them participate enthusiastically.
The sessions were thoroughly enjoyable while being educational and practical. Thank you, Sarah. We have no hesitation in recommending Sarah’s course to others who are looking for such programs.
Adverto was very impressed with the work that Sarah produced for us. Her take on spoken presentations has allowed us to present to some of the worlds largest petroleum companies with ease and comfort. Working with Sarah was a pleasure; due to her professionalism and knowledge. We would happily use her skills again in the future.
Sarah Denholm provided our Architect members with realistic tips on how to better pitch to clients and present at Awards and other events. Her engaging presentation allowed the audience to contribute without the pressure of forced participation – this was really well received. Thank you to Sarah and we will be recommending her to anyone in need of advice or public speaking training!”
I was able to get my confidence back using techniques suggested by Sarah. Do this course if you want to overcome your public speaking demons. I have attended many such courses over the years, however, none of them come close to the effectiveness of Sarah’s course. Sarah is awesome! A great coach, full of encouragement and a calming influence. Her course is great, so are her techniques. Thank you Sarah”
As someone with a fear of Public Speaking, I was hesitant to have training in something that I really did not enjoy. Sarah made me feel relaxed instantly, and gave me excellent advice in all aspects of public speaking. Since her training I have conducted two training sessions, both of which went very well. Prior to Sarah’s training I would not have had the courage to do this. I would highly recommend Sarah to anyone looking to improving their presentation and communication skills. Oh, and I did Public Karaoke this weekend – your Public Speaking training definitely worked!”
What a wonderful experience this was! Sincere thanks from the Assets team at Southern Grampians Shire Council. We were a diverse group with unique challenges but your tailored program allowed us to develop as individuals, in the areas we needed most. Your workshops were challenging, but engaging and fun as well – no easy feat given two out of three were delivered remotely during Covid. You’ve armed us with techniques we can use professionally and personally for the rest of our lives. Best of all, I no longer fear the spotlight! In our first session I realised I’d been carrying around more than 30 years of false beliefs about my public speaking abilities, then I let them go. What a gift that was.
Recent and current clients include
- Australia Post
- Victorian Department of Justice and Regulation
- Southern Grampians Shire Council
- Neighbourhood Justice Centre (Courts Victoria)
- VACCHO – Victorian Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation
- Monash University Science Dept
- Early Childhood Australia
- Geelong Grammar School
- Gladstone Park Secondary College
- The Lucas Group/Kisumé (hospitality)
- Culture Amp
- GS1 Australia
- Logic Information Systems
- Student Beans
- CPA Australia
- White Lion
- Melbourne City Mission
- AAA Play (Access for All Abilities)
- Murdoch Children’s Research Institute
- Regis Aged Care Head Office
- Primary Care Connect, Shepparton Vic
- Continence Foundation of Australia
- Mayne Pharma
- Leading Nutrition
- Moray and Agnew Lawyers
- Aspect Personnel
- The Legal Network
- The Police Association Victoria
- SATLA: Science & Technology Law Association
- ACNEM (Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine)
- Global Carbon Capture Storage Institute (GCCSI) Melbourne
- Australian Multicultural Foundation
- WISTA – Women in Shipping and Trade Association
- Early Childhood Australia
- VPELA – Victorian Planning & Environmental Law Association
- Whitehorse Business Group
- Porsche Melbourne
- Ritchie’s IGA supermarkets Head Office
- San Churro chocolatiers Head Office
- Clark Rubber Head Office
- Adams Pest Control
- Art Series Hotel Group
- Polaris Australia – off road vehicles, including Indian Motorcycles
- Centro Retail
- Steinert – metal detecting equipment supplier
- Poettinger Australia – Farm Equipment Supplier
- Adverto – digital interface technology
- Equitone – fibre cement facade materials
- Johnstaff – Project Management: Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane
- Montlaur – Project Management
- Jellis Craig Real Estate
- Fletchers Real Estate
I also have over 85 client recommendations on LinkedIn: view my profile here.