PRACTICE GROUP CLASS – Monthly
Practice Group Class Melbourne details:
Classes packaged in groups of 3: 3 class pass = 1 per month over 3 months
Each class duration: 1.5 – 2 hours (max).
Time: 9.30 – 11am (runs to 11.30 at the latest).
Date of next classes: 5 March 2 April 7 May
3 session package: $396 incl. GST
You’ll get coached in the moment on whatever your key goals and challenges are. These might be:
- being more engaging
- keeping the audience’s attention
- persuasion techniques
You can be filmed too, and the video sent to you privately afterwards.
Get your public speaking questions answered! Any level catered for – come along no matter where you are in your public speaking journey. You’ll find a friendly, safe environment, energetic discussion, and expert advice.
All areas of speaking and presentations can be covered. Things such as:
- clear content
- effective slides and visuals
Anything that you’d like some help and advice with.
Bring slides to support your talk if you want. You also get the chance to practice an impromptu “think on your feet” 1 minute talk.
What you get:
- Bring your own presentation and practice in front of a small group – get feedback and coaching
- Deliver a short impromptu, with tips on how to think on your feet
- Discuss any aspect of public speaking that’s on your mind and learn from Sarah and the group
- Get a new tool/technique from Sarah
- Be filmed if you choose, and the video will be sent to you after the class
Tea, coffee and light refreshments are available throughout the morning.
If you have any questions, please contact Sarah via the contact page.