SPEAKERS CONFLUENCE® Individual Program
Gain higher levels of confidence, gravitas, dynamism
and influence when you present or speak
SPEAKERS CONFLUENCE® Individual Program
Gain higher levels of confidence, gravitas, dynamism and influence when you present or speak
Who’s it for
Speakers Confluence® coaching is for you if delivering impactful, influential presentations is a crucial part of your role and:
- You need to influence to change opinions and get action from your presentations.
- You’re expected to perform, and you do a great job – but sometimes don’t feel consistently comfortable, confident or powerful enough.
- You’re in a new role where you’re seen as an expert, and need to demonstrate that.
- You’re in a senior position, have perhaps never been coached and want to learn new skills or refine current ones.
- You’re looking for an edge: new strategies and tools to elevate your skillset.
- You want to influence in the best ways for your own personality and the people you’re trying to influence.
Why Speakers Confluence® Matters
We all know how much the world has changed. And the way people communicate has changed too.
More ‘heavy-lifting’ is being asked: remote learning hybrid models, video calls, virtual conferences, online presentations…
There’s so much noise! And the sheer volume of information makes clarity and cut-through with teams, peers or stakeholders even harder.
How do you want to be seen and heard, interpreted and understood? You get to shape this – probably more than you think. High-performance individuals are intentional about how they show up, and speak up.
The Speakers Confluence® Journey. Where do you stand?
Speakers Confluence® is about becoming consistently confident, engaging and influential whenever you communicate:
- Giving presentations or speeches
- Facilitating or participating fully in meetings
- Even during 1:1 conversations
The focus and ratio is tailored for your own personal goals.
It’s for you if you’re in a position where you need to influence, inspire and lead. And this ability has a major impact on your outcomes.
You’ll become even more effective at winning people over to your ideas – whether to clients, co-workers, upper management or the board. Or externally at a conference or other event.
This program is ideal for you if:
- You’re serious about changing how you present and communicate.
- You don’t want a one-size-fits-all approach.
- You’re open to learning and dedicating time to improve your communication.
This program is not ideal for you if:
- You’re not able to find the time or focus to test out new skills and ideas.
- You’re closed off to trying something different, or being challenged. As you advance through your organisation, those around you often won’t – or can’t – tell you that you have a particular vocal or body-language habit which detracts from your message. I will – and always constructively.
When you have Speakers Confluence® through combining confidence, engagement and influence, you get these results:
- Competence. Feel confident and capable when you present or communicate. Easily access the confidence/competence loop.
- Adaptability. Whether you’re speaking to the board, upper management or your team, you’ll be able to comfortably adapt your style and skills.
- Reach. Belief that you can speak to anyone, in any situation, with presence and gravitas.
You’ll learn how to access and walk away with:
- Consistent Confidence – available when you need it.
- Adaptable Authenticity – be yourself, and how to modify without losing who you are.
- Real-time Resilience – regroup quickly after a knock.
- Dynamic Delivery – harness the best energy and methods for your own style.
- Intentional Influence – able to influence up, down or across using proven techniques.
The coaching framework incorporates the concepts of Resonance/ Rhythm / Timing / Space as a springboard to allow you to experience and elevate your skills in a new way (taken from my music background).
I can help you to explore what works and what doesn’t. And what new resonance and energy you might be able to bring to your speaking.
Speakers Confluence® is also highly relevant if you deliver conference presentations such as a Presidential Address, keynote or breakout session. Any type of higher-level communication.
Ready to go? The details:
This coaching program is usually delivered in 6 x 1 hr sessions every fortnight – this is flexible. 4 x 1.5 hr options are also available.
And if you’re in a hurry, a full-day intensive is also possible.
Your individual investment is $2,700 + GST and you can pay in 3 or 4 monthly instalments at no extra cost.
Ready to go? Click the button below.
To discuss the investment for small group coaching with 2 or 3 participants, or a larger workshop, please also contact me through the button below.
Sarah is an extraordinarily effective speaking coach. I’ve had multiple coaching sessions with her, and every time I’ve left with a great deal of learning that has really translated into noticeable impact in my presentations.
Before coming to Sarah I already had a fair bit of experience with speaking. Sarah listened intently to my goals and asked amazing questions to help clarify where I wanted to improve. She then workshopped some things with me and gave me amazing feedback as I practiced doing my presentation.
This was both inspiring and encouraging as she drew out the things I was doing well so that I could double-down on them, and really edifying through highlighting areas I can improve and different ways an audience could interpret my message.
You can tell that Sarah truly cares, and the quality and quantity of feedback from her made a significant difference for me. An expert in her craft, has amazing insights, and is a really supportive and effective coach.
I’d highly recommend her to anyone who is looking to improve in their speaking, in a way that helps them become more authentically themself and find their unique voice and style.
I had a great experience working with Sarah over the last couple of months on the public speaking and executive communication skills. Sarah’s knowledge of the field is extensive, and she continuously went the extra mile to address my specific questions. Looking forward to working with Sarah in the future.
I encourage anyone looking to develop their interpersonal skills to reach out to Sarah. I cannot recommend her Speaker’s Confluence program enough as it’s helped me gain the confidence and skills to have more engaging interactions.
She has the ability to tailor courses to your specific needs so you can target and hone specific skills rather than a generic overview. 10/10 recommend!
Sarah has helped me prepare for an upcoming conference in which I will be presenting. The entire process has been extremely helpful and I am very grateful for the assistance she has provided. I recommend to anyone looking to improve their public speaking abilities!