Below are four core workshops that I provide. Reading through them will give you an understanding of outcomes: and I recommend we have a brief phone conversation, to ensure that you are indeed focusing on the right workshop for your needs.
1. Confident Public Speaking Skills
Become comfortable and credible
Who is this for?
Anyone at work who needs to appear more confident, clear and articulate. Who wants to say ‘yes’ to opportunities, step up, and be able to think on their feet.
- Gain the fundamental skills to build confidence
- Build credibility, comfort and presence
- Overcome self-consciousness or brain-freeze
- Adapt to different group sizes and scenarios
- Become more clear and articulate
- Practise ‘off the cuff’ sharing in meetings or presentations
2. Content Writing and Design Essentials
The essentials of fast, high-quality presentation creation and design.
Who is this for?
People who need to produce good content that’s clear, simple to understand and retain, and easily actionable.
- Structures and throughlines for different styles of presentation
- Clear key messaging
- Fast planning and editing using specific tools
- Design principles from neuroscience for audience understanding and retention
- Slides and visuals that are high-quality, professional, effective and easy to digest
- Leave with a real presentation planned and structured
3. Authentic, Effective Audience Engagement
This workshop teaches the principles and skills of engagement and interaction. What motivates an audience to listen and act – and what ‘turns them off’ the presenter.
Who is this for?
Managers and leaders who would like to be more engaging when they present, and want a proven engagement and interaction toolkit. Particularly relevant if presentation topics are dry or hard to gain traction.
- Social cognition, and what’s needed to make a great first impression
- How to engage audiences – even unmotivated ones – from the start
- How to regain an audience’s attention if you lose it
- Vocal presence for engaging delivery
- Adapt your style for different audiences
- Learn when to interact, and when it can backfire
4. Speakers Confluence™ Intensive
High-level content positioning and delivery skills. This VIP full day workshop (also available online as 4 x 1.5 hour sessions) is often requested for executives, management teams or key persons of influence.
Particularly applicable for keynotes, conferences, and other internal and external presentations.
Participants are already competent and professional, and are looking for an extra edge: to be influential in changing opinion and gaining action, with excellent delivery skills.
This Intensive works through the framing and shaping of ideas and content, as well as advanced delivery skills.
- Gain trust and attention
- Change opinions and get audience buy-in
- Learn persuasion techniques without manipulation!
- How to influence and lead from any position in the room
- Show consistent confidence
Our consultants found it a delight and a pleasure working with Sarah. Her modules were constructed with content that were grounded in psychology and human behavior. Her practical tips and approaches were well received too. During her workshops, Sarah was able to draw out the most reluctant of our consultants and make them participate enthusiastically.
The sessions were thoroughly enjoyable while being educational and practical. Thank you, Sarah. We have no hesitation in recommending Sarah’s course to others who are looking for such programs.
Sarah is an amazing and inspirational coach. I have invited her to host a public speaking workshop for our small team and she did a great job teaching us how to perform in front of the audience, gave us relevant feedback and pointed out things to work on. At the end of the workshop, we’ve all agreed that this experience brought us closer as a team. We will use this knowledge to improve our communications skills internally and externally. We would love to work with Sarah again.