Who it’s for
The Speakers Confluence® group course is for you if you’re a competent professional and:
- You’re expected to perform confidently, and know you can do a great job – but you don’t consistently feel that way
- You’re in a new role where you’re seen as an expert – but can feel like an imposter
- You need to be influential to change opinions and gain action during presentations, conversations or meetings
- You want to be able to influence regardless of your position
- You’re still too concerned about what people think of you – and that’s frustrating
- You’re looking for new strategies and tools to engage your audiences
You can focus on any of these:
Giving presentations or speeches
Facilitating or participating in meetings
How the course works
- You deliver a short prepared presentation in each session (your choice of content)
- You’re videotaped, with link sent to you privately after the session
- You practise a short impromptu ‘think on your feet’ concept each week
- There’s lively group discussion, sharing ideas and feedback to move you forwards faster
- You get feedback from people in other industries with different perspectives, adding to your toolkit
I had a great experience working with Sarah over the last couple of months on the public speaking and executive communication skills. Sarah’s knowledge of the field is extensive, and she continuously went the extra mile to address my specific questions. Looking forward to working with Sarah in the future.
What you’ll learn
The Five Pillars of Speakers Confluence®
Learn proven mindset and behavioural tools to build and maintain confidence when you need it. When you’re deflated, uncertain or need a boost.
Walk that line between “being yourself” and adapting to situation and environment. How to modify your style and be versatile when needed.
How to get back on track in real time when knocked off-course. In Q and A for example, or when ambushed in a conversation.
Demonstrate persuasive, influencing and positioning skills of yourself and your content. Learn a suite of strategies.
How to engage your audience with specific tools, plus the right amount of energy and variety. Present with presence and gravitas.
I encourage anyone looking to develop their interpersonal skills to reach out to Sarah. I cannot recommend her Speaker’s Confluence program enough as it’s helped me gain the confidence and skills to have more engaging interactions.
She has the ability to tailor courses to your specific needs so you can target and hone specific skills rather than a generic overview. 10/10 recommend!
You’ll be re-energised and engage in new ways with your presentation and communication skills, and you’ll learn techniques you’ve never considered before!
Ready to go? The details:
Duration: 2.5 hours per session
Length of course: 4 weeks
Date/time of next course:
Tuesdays 10 – 12.30pm 8 Feb – 1 March – full. Contact me to go on the waiting-list.
Speakers Confluence® Group Investment:
- One-off total payment of
$1,584 incl. GST$979 incl.GST (post-lockdown special offer) OR
- 4 monthly instalments of
$396$245 incl.GST (no extra cost for instalments)
Sarah has helped me prepare for an upcoming conference in which I will be presenting. The entire process has been extremely helpful and I am very grateful for the assistance she has provided. I recommend to anyone looking to improve their public speaking abilities!
Course content relates to my Speakers Confluence® individual client program
After coaching individual clients in this work and being asked to run it in a small group format, this course is the result.
You get much of that content, plus:
- The ability to test and practise skills in front of others: get immediate feedback in a safe environment
- A small group experience where I can cater to your own priorities, learning needs and styles
- A lower price investment than working with me 1:1
I really struggled when I started speaking in public, and was truly awful. Self-conscious, shaky, sometimes incoherent…with mind-blanks. (More on my story here.) So I decided to learn what works – to overcome my anxiety, and ultimately to speak with authority and presence. And I’m not special: I just learned the right tools and practised. You can do this too.
Frequently Asked Questions
It runs from 8th Feb – 1st March 2022. Tuesday mornings from 10am – 12.30pm.
At the Quest Apartments conference room in Mont Albert, Melbourne Eastern suburbs (near Box Hill).
Your investment is $979 incl. GST as an upfront payment.
Or you can pay in 4 monthly instalments of $245 incl. GST. This doesn’t cost you any more.
I began to run this course in 2021: the material is taken from my individual client 3 month program, which costs $2,970 incl. GST.
And the fee is a post-lockdown special offer! The price will increase later in 2022.
No problem. If you miss a week, you get a private 30 – 40 minute catch-up session with me online to discuss what was covered, and anything else you need.
You can book with 100% confidence: I offer a full refund, move online, or transfer to the next course. You choose.
My groups are usually 4 – 8. This is small enough for me to give you specific content to achieve your outcomes of confidence and influence and tailor for your own needs and goals. This is a bespoke course, and my goal is always for you to get what you personally need from it.
Absolutely. I work with you at any level of confidence and presence. For you it may be small tweaks in your presence and gravitas that will make all the difference. And we’ll focus mainly on the influencing skills that you need.