SPEAKING STRATEGY BREAKTHROUGH – ONE OR TWO LASERED COACHING SESSIONS
Speaking Strategy – one session
This session is for you if you’re new to public speaking, and are looking for some foundational ideas – or you’d like help with speaking anxiety or nerves.
You might be looking for:
- Support and expert advice around fear of public speaking (from someone who’s lived it)
- Dealing with one specific speaking challenge you’re facing
- Suggestions on how to start creating or practising for a talk or presentation
Invest an hour with me, and I guarantee you’ll leave with clarity, tailored advice and techniques to work with.
We will look at one or two of your key challenges.
Your Investment is $352 AUD (including GST if Australian resident). Reduced rate available for NFP/student – contact me
Speaking Breakthrough – two sessions
Speaking Breakthrough gives you tailored advice and support, along with ideas and tools to practise and test in between the 2 sessions.
These coaching sessions are foundational and will help you whether you’re afraid of public speaking, or need more clarity and ideas about what to do.
You might be looking for:
- Support and expert advice around fear of public speaking or nerves
- The ability to think clearly while presenting, and avoid mind-blanks
- Ensuring you engage your audience, and re-engage if you lose them!
- Ideas to improve your slides
Invest in two sessions with me, and I guarantee you’ll leave with clarity, positivity, and tailored advice and techniques. You may have one burning issue. Or it may be small details which make the biggest difference to your presentation skills.
Take away uncertainty and learn what works for you, to give your speaking a real edge.
You’ll walk away with a clear framework for what to do next – and in the future – to see real changes in your speaking beliefs and ability. You’ll also get relevant resources and exercises to keep.
Your Speaking Breakthrough Investment is $594 AUD (including GST if Australian resident). Reduced rate available for NFP/student – contact me
Note: to book two sessions online using the button below, you’ll need to sign up as a new customer (so the booking software recognises you when returning to book 2nd session). It only takes a few seconds. Instructions:
- Click the ‘book two sessions’ button
- Choose 3rd option: ‘prepaid packages’
- Choose ‘purchase’
How does Speaking Breakthrough work?
- You can also call or email me if you’d like to ask questions or discuss anything before booking. And you can pay at the session rather than book online if you prefer.
- We have two, hour-long sessions together in person at my home office in Blackburn Melbourne, or online via Zoom or Skype (or phone), working on your plan for improvement
- And if you’re looking for more in-depth coaching with mentoring and support in between sessions, consider my 3 month Accelerated Speaking Results Program.
I was able to get my confidence back using techniques suggested by Sarah. She’s a great coach: full of encouragement and a calming influence. Sarah is awesome, so are her techniques
Being a lawyer, public speaking is something I have to do regularly. I had previously been a confident speaker until, out of nowhere, I suffered a crisis of confidence. I saw Sarah for two sessions. She was exceptionally understanding and patient. She gave me really practical and specific strategies that worked to not only build my confidence, but to also improve my public speaking resilience, ability and skill.
I highly recommend seeing Sarah if you’re struggling with confidence and/or want a specifically tailored program for improvement.
I had some one-on-one coaching with Sarah to help me craft some messages and speak publicly about my newly published book. I found her extremely knowledgeable and insightful and she helped me to quickly develop an elevator pitch along with a few key messages that I have since used successfully in a number of speaking engagements.
Her manner is thoughtful, honest and sincere and I highly recommend her services for anyone wanting more confidence speaking publicly or, like me, maybe you just need a helping hand to help you stay ‘on message’.
Thank you Sarah for your gifts of wisdom, they have served me extremely well.