SPEAKING STRATEGY BREAKTHROUGH – ONE OR TWO LASERED COACHING SESSIONS
Speaking Strategy – one session
This session is for you if you’re new to public speaking (or have had a break) and are looking for some foundational ideas – or you’d like to start tackling speaking anxiety or nerves.
You might be looking for:
- Support and expert advice around speaking fear (from someone who’s lived it).
- How to deal with one specific challenge.
- Suggestions on how to start creating or practising for a talk or presentation.
Invest an hour with me, and I guarantee you’ll leave with clarity, tailored advice and techniques.
We’ll look at one or two key challenges.
Your Investment $352 AUD (incl. GST for Australian residents). Reduced rate available for NFP/student – contact me.
Speaking Breakthrough – two sessions
Speaking Breakthrough gives you tailored advice and support, plus tools to practise and test in between sessions.
These coaching sessions are a starting point, and will help you whether you’re afraid of public speaking, or need more clarity and ideas about what to do next.
You might be looking for:
- Support and expert advice around fear of public speaking or nerves
- The ability to think clearly while presenting, and avoid mind-blanks
- Ensuring you engage your audience, and re-engage if you lose them!
- Ideas to improve your slides
We’ll be able to look at a couple of these issues. I guarantee you’ll leave with clarity, positivity, and tailored advice and techniques. You may have one burning issue…or it may be small details which will make the biggest difference to your presentation skills.
Take away uncertainty and learn what works for you personally, to give your speaking a real edge.
You’ll walk away with a clear framework for what to do next – and in the future – to see real changes in your speaking beliefs and ability. You’ll also get relevant resources and exercises to keep.
Your Speaking Breakthrough Investment: $594 AUD (incl. GST for Australian residents). Reduced rate available for NFP/student – contact me.
How does Speaking Breakthrough work?
- Call or email me with any questions before booking if you’d like. You can also pay at the session rather than online.
- If you pay online for 2 sessions, go to the customer area here after paying, login and click on ‘Private Coaching’. Choose a time from the Speaking Breakthrough dropdown and the system will automatically deduct 1 credit (of 2).
- We have two, hour-long sessions together in person at my home office in Blackburn Melbourne, or online via Zoom or Skype (or phone), working on your improvement plan.
- If you’re looking for more in-depth coaching with mentoring and support in between sessions, consider my 3 month Accelerated Speaking Results Program or Speakers Confluence® Intensive.
I was able to get my confidence back using techniques suggested by Sarah. She’s a great coach: full of encouragement and a calming influence. Sarah is awesome, so are her techniques
Being a lawyer, public speaking is something I have to do regularly. I had previously been a confident speaker until, out of nowhere, I suffered a crisis of confidence. I saw Sarah for two sessions. She was exceptionally understanding and patient. She gave me really practical and specific strategies that worked to not only build my confidence, but to also improve my public speaking resilience, ability and skill.
I highly recommend seeing Sarah if you’re struggling with confidence and/or want a specifically tailored program for improvement.
I had some one-on-one coaching with Sarah to help me craft some messages and speak publicly about my newly published book. I found her extremely knowledgeable and insightful and she helped me to quickly develop an elevator pitch along with a few key messages that I have since used successfully in a number of speaking engagements.
Her manner is thoughtful, honest and sincere and I highly recommend her services for anyone wanting more confidence speaking publicly or, like me, maybe you just need a helping hand to help you stay ‘on message’.
Thank you Sarah for your gifts of wisdom, they have served me extremely well.