SPEAKING STRATEGY BREAKTHROUGH – ONE OR TWO LASERED COACHING SESSIONS
Speaking Strategy – one session
This session meets you exactly where you are: whether you’re afraid of public speaking or presenting, or are experienced and are looking for an expert outside perspective to polish your skills.
You might be looking for:
- Support and expert advice around fear of public speaking, and all the different ways that can sabotage you
- Help because you’re terrified and don’t know where to start…but know you have to
- Suggestions to ensure that you don’t bore your audience, or how to create further engagement
- Refinement of a specific presentation you need to deliver
Invest an hour with me, and I guarantee you’ll leave with clarity, tailored advice and techniques to work with.
We can look at one or two of your key challenges. These may include:
- Refining key messages to ensure they resonate with your specific audiences
- Techniques for dealing with fear, presentation procrastination or perfectionism
- Clear, engaging slides
Your Investment is $
340 special offer $220 AUD (including GST if you are an Australian Resident).
Speaking Breakthrough – two sessions
Speaking Breakthrough gives you tailored advice and support, and techniques to practise and test in between the 2 sessions.
These coaching sessions will help you whether you’re afraid of public speaking or presenting, or are experienced and are looking for an expert outside perspective. You may even learn skills you didn’t know existed before we started working together!
You might be looking for:
- Support and expert advice around fear of public speaking or nerves
- The ability to think clearly while presenting, and avoid brain-freeze or mind-blanks
- Suggestions to ensure that you engage your audience, and re-engage if you lose them!
- Help to refine and polish a specific presentation coming up. I can work with you to design from zero, rough notes, or a fully prepared talk that just needs some tweaking
- Ideas to improve and refine your slides
Invest in two sessions with me, and I guarantee you’ll leave with clarity, positivity, and tailored advice and techniques to work with. You may have one burning issue. Or it may be some small details which will make the biggest difference to your presentation skills.
Take away uncertainty and learn what works for you, to give your speaking a real edge.
You’ll walk away with a clear framework for what to do next and in the future to see real changes in your speaking beliefs and ability. You’ll also receive links to relevant resources and exercises to keep.
Your Speaking Breakthrough Investment is $
590 special offer $396 AUD (including GST if you are an Australian Resident).
Note: to book two sessions online using the button below, you’ll need to sign up as a new customer (so the booking software will recognise you again when you come back to book your 2nd session). It only takes a few seconds. Instructions:
- Click the ‘book two sessions’ button
- Choose 3rd option: ‘prepaid packages’
- Choose ‘purchase’
How does Speaking Breakthrough work?
- You can also call or email me if you’d like to ask questions or discuss anything before booking. And you can pay at the session rather than book online if you prefer.
- We have two, hour-long sessions together in person at my home office in Blackburn Melbourne, or online via Zoom or Skype (or phone), working on your plan for improvement
- And if you’re looking for more in-depth coaching with mentoring and support in between sessions, consider my 3 month Accelerated Speaking Results Program.
I was able to get my confidence back using techniques suggested by Sarah. She’s a great coach: full of encouragement and a calming influence. Sarah is awesome, so are her techniques
Being a lawyer, public speaking is something I have to do regularly. I had previously been a confident speaker until, out of nowhere, I suffered a crisis of confidence. I saw Sarah for two sessions. She was exceptionally understanding and patient. She gave me really practical and specific strategies that worked to not only build my confidence, but to also improve my public speaking resilience, ability and skill.
I highly recommend seeing Sarah if you’re struggling with confidence and/or want a specifically tailored program for improvement.
I had some one-on-one coaching with Sarah to help me craft some messages and speak publicly about my newly published book. I found her extremely knowledgeable and insightful and she helped me to quickly develop an elevator pitch along with a few key messages that I have since used successfully in a number of speaking engagements.
Her manner is thoughtful, honest and sincere and I highly recommend her services for anyone wanting more confidence speaking publicly or, like me, maybe you just need a helping hand to help you stay ‘on message’.
Thank you Sarah for your gifts of wisdom, they have served me extremely well.